Website

  • jayD
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2002
      Have recently directed someone to the website, but they get page
      unobtainable. Do you have to be a member or is it just a glitch in the
      system?
      jay
    • Alan Fisk
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2002
        --- jayD <jaysd@...> wrote: > Have recently
        directed someone to the website, but
        > they get page
        > unobtainable. Do you have to be a member or is it
        > just a glitch in the
        > system?
        > jay

        The URL has changed once or twice. I've just checked
        the current URL, and it works. It is:

        http://www.historicalnovelsociety.org/

        Best wishes,

        Alan

        http://uk.my.yahoo.com
      • jayD
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2002
          Thanks, Alan!
          jay

          details (histnovel@...) or join by credit card online via our website at
          www.historicalnovelsociety.org

          >Also, you might want to receive the HNS Newsletter (an edited
          magazine-style publication featuring news and reviews from the UK and US; it
          comes every two weeks, and it's free). Send a blank email to
          HNSNewsletter-subscribe@yahoogroups.com