HNS Magazines and Official Website

  • thalia795
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2002
      Dear All

      The latest issues of the Historical Novel Society magazines, Solander
      and The Historical Novels Review, will be mailed out to members in
      May, as part of their subscription.

      The Historical Novels Review (4 issues a year) covers the latest
      historical fiction from the UK, North America and around the world,
      while Solander (2 issues a year) carries opinion, author features,
      fiction market and genre surveys, and the best in new short fiction.
      Both magazines carry interviews, comment, and a readers' forum.

      If you're not an HNS member, you can get a flavour of the Society by
      visiting our exciting website

      www.historicalnovelsociety.org

      where you can:

      * order back copies of the magazines

      * read sample articles and interviews from our archive

      * take part in our search for the 100 Best Historical Novels

      * subscribe to our lively fortnightly Email Newsletter, free to all

      * contribute your recommendations for historical novels by date

      * explore links to authors, research and other information

      * find out about HNS events, such as the ANNUAL CONFERENCE which will
      take place this year in London on Saturday 19 October

      So why wait? Visit the website, take part, and if you're not a member
      already, join HNS today via the site's secure facility to receive all
      six 2002 issues of our insightful and incisive magazines dedicated to
      your favourite genre.

      Best wishes

      Historical Novel Society