Happy New Year to all my HF writer friends!!

  • stephanie8772003
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2010
      A very happy New Year to all who are publishing books this year (I'm
      one), finishing, starting, or continuing books. Write on! read on! Glad
      we all have online support from each other these days!

      Stephanie Cowell in New York City (no, I did not go Times Square last
      night!)
      CLAUDE & CAMILLE: A NOVEL OF CLAUDE MONET (Crown, April 2010)
      and several others
      http://www.stephaniecowell.com
    • Sandy Frykholm
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2010
        Stephanie and all of you,

        Thanks and Happy New Year! My most urgent resolution is to finish the &#$^% revision and get on with some new ideas. Blessings on all our efforts!

        Sandy Frykholm