Thanks to Sarah Johnson

  • jszechtman4hns
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2009
      HNS does this neat thing where they feature book covers of newly published books with links to websites where available. I sent the inquiry for getting the cover of 'This Time' on for the next available slot and it's there now. Woohoo!!! Thank you so much for providing this service and for supporting us in this way.

      Joan
      http://www.joanszechtman.com/
      http://rtoaaa.blogspot.com/
    • Sarah L. Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2009
        Hi Joan and everyone,

        You're welcome!
        I leave JPGs up for a month and am taking requests for October and after --
        for any HNS members who have a new book out, just email me off-list or
        through the HNS website.
        btw I'm still working on the site search feature. If anyone's used Google
        Custom Search before and can answer a question about indexing, could you
        please email me directly? thanks.

        Sarah

        _____

        http://www.joanszec <http://www.joanszechtman.com/> htman.com/