OurTvSpace New Media Fellow Program for Screenwriters! $10k Stipend!

  • fellowship@ourtvspace.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      OurTvSpace New Media Fellow Program for Screenwriters!$10k Stipend!

      OurTvSpace just announced its 2009 New Media Fellow program – a fellowship for writers with OurTvSpace – an exciting and growing Digital Network!Very exciting!We have Brandon Martinez - a New Media Agent at Abrams Artists Agency, Marc Hustvedt - the Co-Founder of Tubefilter – the leading authority on episodic web television - and the International Academy of Web Television (the governing body of the exciting Streamy Awards which honors excellence in online programming), and Scott Anderson, Head of the Harvard Square Script Writers, on the Selection Committee Team.Doug Kirkpatrick, an Entertainment Attorney and a Founder of OurTvSpace, is also on the Committee!We have included the Press Release - see electronic link below!
      OurTvSpace Website:http://ourtvspace.com/otsonline/
      Electronic Link to Press Release:http://www.prlog.org/10218601-ourtvspacecom-launches-call-for-entries-for-its-new-media-fellow-program-for-writers.html
      Please let us know if you need any additional information!E-Mail us at:Fellowship@...!Check out More Details Too at www.NewMediaFellow.com!
      Please Help Spread the Word!Thanks!
      Check out what Tilzy.Tv said about our web series “Oldbury Hill” at the following Link:
      http://www.tilzy.tv/dark-secrets-lie-on-oldbury-hill.htmAlso – check out the New Media Fellow Video where Carrie – the Host of OurTvSpace – is on a never ending quest to help save Joe the Writer from doom and gloom!
      See it at www.NewMediaFellow.com!

      2009 New Media Fellow Program
      OurTvSpace, LLC
      Sturbridge Marketplace at the Falls
      559 Main Street, First Floor
      Sturbridge, Massachusetts 01518
      http://www.NewMediaFellow.com/
      Tel: (774) 241-0430
      Fax: (774) 241-0431

      Get Youself on http://www,ourtvspace.com/ and Join the New and Exciting Official Social Network (of OurTvSpace) http://otsvillage.com/ for Free - Create Your Own Profile, Upload Photos, Videos, Music, and More!

      Check Out Our New Web-Site:
      Visit: http://www.oldburyhill.com/

      Sign up and Become a Member of http://www.OldburyHillVillage.com/ for Free! Create Your Own Profile, Upload Photos, Videos, and Music, and Network in Oldbury Hill!

      Visit: http://www.ourtvspace.com/