Re: Historical Novel Society Rosenblatt Book Pulled

  • Karen Brees
    Message 1 of 104 , Jan 3, 2009
      It's a sad state of affairs, for sure. Sad for the ghost, for the agent, and for everyone else who worked so hard on this. Andrea Hurst is my agent, and she's a class act. As a ghost myself, I know how hard the writer worked, and for what?

      Karen

      Karen K. Brees, Ph.D.
      Freelance Editor and Writer
      Master Food Preserver, Food Safety Advisor
      www.karenkbrees.com

      Message 104 of 104 , Jan 16, 2009
        Thanks, Gina and Susanne, for your kind words. And yes indeedy I know
        you're moderating the YA panel, Susanne--I'd been offered a seat on
        the panel before I added up my pennies and realized I can't make it. I
        am double-plus disappointed all around.

        Broos
        http:www.brooscampbell.com

        --- In HistoricalNovelSociety@yahoogroups.com, Susanne Dunlap