A Reader's Plea

  • dparkin@erols.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      Alan, I have a number 2 I'm trying to sell. Life in the 18th century,
      no earls or dukes or fancy balls in London, but hard working people in
      a Cornish village, trying to survive the brutalities of life (with a
      displaced French girl thrown in to mix things up). So far publishers
      and agents have shied away.

      I too am weary of the same old stories. Why doesn't the publishing
      industry wake up and give us something different?