No activity in last 7 days
The Historical Martial Study Society is a study group dedicated to the practice and study of European/Western martial styles (rapier/smallsword,longsword, quarterstaff, axe/tomahawk, etc). Studies include research and lectures as well as physical drills, sparring, etc. The HMSS is an affiliate of Col. Dwight McLemore's School of Two Swords and a recognized American Heritage Fighting Arts Association training group, as well as a "sister" group to the Mid-Atlantic Society for Historical Swordsmanship (MASHS).
- May 8, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.