2 members added in the last 7 days
A group for parents of children affected by Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip (DDH). Also can be called Congenital Hip Dysplasia, CHD, loose hips, clicky hips, Hip Dysplasia, or infant hip dysplasia. Parents, grandparents, former "hip babies"... All are welcome to share experiences, ideas, tips on care, and to offer comfort and support. We have parents of children who have endured harnesses, casts, braces and numerous surgeries all in the hope of giving our child a normal hip and pain free living.
- Feb 13, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.