: "Anwar Ibrahim: Krisis Hutang Negara (National Debt Crisis)"

  • KS Ronny PAVDAI
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 23, 2013

      rori5759@... sent you a video: "Anwar Ibrahim: Krisis Hutang Negara (National Debt Crisis)"
      rori5759@... has shared a video with you on YouTube
      Anwar Ibrahim: Krisis Hutang Negara (National Debt Crisis)
      "Meet Anwar" by Anwar Ibrahim Club (AIC) Kajang Selangor 19/01/2013
      ©2013 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066
    • Preton Singh
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2013
        Dear Hindraf Brothers and Sisters,

        We need to realize that voting the same Government since Independence (1957),
        poor Malaysians, Indians in general, are getting poorer by the day.
        I do not foresee any forthcoming difference with the same Government coming to power.
        The only hope is to vote for change for the future of our  beloved country and to it save from
        becoming bankrupt.

        If we do not vote out Barisan National in the coming elections, we will
        never be able to do it again. This is a very important elections for all of us.

         Vote for the  future and give a chance to Pakatan Rayat .

         Malaysian