Reminder for your CNY Shopping - Racism at its worst

  • Kamalanathan Sappani
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2011

      Date: 2011/12/30
      Subject: FW: Reminder for your CNY Shopping

      MAKE DOUBLE SURE, DO NOT BUY THESE PRODUCTS COMES 2012 CNY CELEBRATION.  SEE VIDEO WHAT THE ARROGANT UMNO BASTARD SAID HE DON'T NEED VOTES FROM CHINESE AND INDIANS.

       Watch for yourself here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lz0pZAKzH0

      Subject: Reminder for your CNY Shopping
      PLEASE SHARE THIS REMINDW Reminder for your CNY Shopping

      Recently the MP for Titiwangsa Johari Bin Abdul Ghani  has made it clear that he does not need the Chinese and Indians to win the Titiwangsa seat. He did a mathematical calculation that all he need is the 32,000 Malay voters and that is all. He made it very clear that the Chinese and Indians are a minority and they are nothing but Customers.

      Watch for yourself here:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lz0pZAKzH0
      Ybhg Datuk Johari Bin Abdul Ghani is the Managing Director of CI Holdings Bhd the owners of Pemanis Sdn. Bhd. He came on the Board of this company on the 29th of November 2002.

      Well since we are are nothing but mere Customers, and since he does not need the Chinese and the Indians, I suppose he also does not need our patronage on Pemanis Sdn Bhd products.

      Pemanis products are as follows and you may be familiar with some of them:-

      SOFT DRINKS :

      PEPSI, PEPSI MAX, PEPSI LIGHT, PEPSI TWIST, 7-UP, MIRINDA, FROST, EVERVESS, KICKAPOO, MOUNTAIN DEW,

      ISOTONIC DRINKS:

      REVIVE,REVIVE LIME BURST, EXCEL, GATORADE, GATORADE QUIET STORM;

      TEA: LIPTON ICE TEA, LIPTON GREEN TEA 9

      COFFEE: BOSS

      ENERGY: STING

      ASIAN DRINKS: CHILL

      JUICE: TROPICANA TWISTER, TROPICANA 100% , TROPICANA JUICE PLUS

      WATER: BLEU , SHOT

      I trust you can spread this around and I suppose we know when we are not wanted and we also do not want their products.
      Gong Xi Fa Cai!

                                                   jjuneบบ

      --
      kiat

      "Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life." — Confucius

      "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter "- Martin Luther King Jr

      "There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure."  – Colin Powell

      Gandhi said, “When I search for truth, I find non-violence & when I look at non-violence, I find truth. Truth is my God; Non-violence is the means of realizing Him”. "Live Simply so Others may Simply Live"