Fw: Fwd: Fw: NEVER BORROW FROM THE FUTURE
- ----- Forwarded Message -----
From: A.RamaRao Appalanaidu <ramamcis@...>
To: ALAGAN GOVINDAN <alaganpuspa@...>; chinan arasu <arasupanjini@...>; Mazlan Abdul Samad (CORP) - Group Human Capital Division <mazlan.abdul.samad@...>; Mohamad Anuar Mohamad Isa (CASD) <mohd.anuar@...>; CHANDRA STORE <chandra_store@...>; ganesh69@...; jeya.gobi <jeya.gobi@...>; gparam <gparam@...>; Leo Chan <leochen60@...>; lauchinhoon <lauchinhoon@...>; lee huiseng <leehuiseng64@...>; Laura <laura@...>; louisvincent <louisvincent@...>; S Vijaya Kumar <svkp_75@...>; "Ketheeswaran, V" <V.Ketheeswaran@...>; Kumara Vellu <kumara_vellu@...>; kala kalanithi <klnithi@...>; katherine ooi <katooi@...>; KO YOUN CHANG <changkyjg@...>; priya rama rao <scorpiogurl_priya@...>; bala R <bala@...>; Rasalingam <rasac@...>; rengasamy smogan <smogan6@...>; sugu maran <ziggy.maran@...>; sankary <sankary@...>; sethu_karuppan <sethu_karuppan@...>; sulochana indran <dams_4@...>; saspat <saspat@...>; sebastian stansilas <imbert1@...>; subra <subra@...>; suppahrao <suppahrao@...>; thuang seng <thuangseng@...>; snpandian2008 <snpandian2008@...>; S.Maniam <maniamcg@...>; thiru77tmr <thiru77tmr@...>; usha13 <usha13@...>
Sent: Monday, 5 December 2011 9:07 AM
Subject: Fwd: Fw: NEVER BORROW FROM THE FUTURESubject: NEVER BORROW FROM THE FUTURENever Borrow from the future"This is the most beautiful advice I have ever received in an email .... Please don't close or delete this one before reading!
An Angel says, 'Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.'
2. Go to bed on time.
3. Get up on time so you can start the day unrushed.
4. Say No to projects that won't fit into your time schedule, or that will compromise your mental health.
5. Delegate tasks to capable others.
6. Simplify and unclutter your life.
7. Less is more. (Although one is often not enough, two are often too many.)
8. Allow extra time to do things and to get to places.
9. Pace yourself. Spread out big changes and difficult projects over time; don't lump the hard things all together.
10. Take one day at a time.
11. Separate worries from concerns . If a situation is a concern, find out what God would have you do and let go of the anxiety . If you can't do anything about a situation, forget it.
12. Live within your budget; don't use credit cards for ordinary purchases.
13.. Have backups; an extra car key in your wallet, an extra house key buried in the garden, extra stamps, etc.
14. K.M.S. (Keep Mouth Shut). This single piece of advice can prevent an enormous amount of trouble.
15. Do something for the Kid in You everyday.
16. Carry a Book with you to read while waiting in line.
17. Get enough rest.
18. Eat right.
19 Get organized so everything has its place.
20. Listen to a tape while driving that can help improve your quality of life.
21. Write down thoughts and inspirations.
22. Every day, find time to be alone.
23. Having problems? Talk to God on the spot. Try to nip small problems in the bud. Don't wait until it's time to go to bed to try and pray..
24. Make friends with Godly people.
25. Keep a folder of favorite scriptures on hand.
26. Remember that the shortest bridge between despair and hope is often a good 'Thank you my Almighty God'
28. Laugh some more!
29 Take your work seriously, but not yourself at all.
30. Develop a forgiving attitude (most people are doing the best they can).
31. Be kind to unkind people (they probably need it the most).
32. Sit on your ego.
33 Talk less; listen more.
34. Slow down.
35. Remind yourself that you are not the general manager of the universe.
36 Every night before bed, think of one thing you're grateful for that you've never been grateful for before. GOD HAS A WAY OF TURNING THINGS AROUND FOR YOU.
'If God is for us, who can be against us?'
My instructions were to send this to four people that I wanted God to bless and I picked you. I decided to send it to more than four, because I didn't want to limit blessings.
SEND IT FORWARD PLEASE,
Not backward!-- Shalom Emily Oh-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ballroom Dunces" group. To post to this group, send an email to ballroom-dunces@.... To unsubscribe from this group, send email to mailto:ballroom-dunces%2Bunsubscribe@.... For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/ballroom-dunces?hl=en-GB.No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 10.0.1411 / Virus Database: 2092/4034 - Release Date: 11/23/11