Secret World Of Wellness Ancient India

  • Sudhir-Architect
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29 9:47 AM
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtPGKx8kPf4&feature=fvw

      ANCIENT INDIA India is the cradle of many of todays most popular trends in health and wellness. Healing knowledge from India is increasingly valued throughout the world, and has caused a sensation not just in the temples of alternative health, but in medical schools as well. In this documentary, we discover the roots of Ayurveda, the science of longevity, in the old culture of the Indus people.

      Thanks & Regards,

      Sudhir Srinivasan
      B.Arch, MSc.CPM, Dip.ID, Dip.CAD, Dip.PM
      | Architect |

    • Sudhir-Architect
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2014

        http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=CtPGKx8kPf4&list= PL3E788C335E9F2D49

        --
        Thanks & Regards,

        Sudhir Srinivasan
        B.Arch, MSc.CPM, Dip.ID, Dip.CAD, Dip.PM, Dip.LD
        | Architect |