RE: Dear girl.....you are truly a Malaysian!

  • John Gurusamy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010

      From: drchin@...
      Subject: FW: Dear girl.....you are truly a Malaysian!
      Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 03:29:12 +0000

      A young Lady wrote this on Tun Mahadir blog:-

      I really don't understand how someone as intelligent as you can come up with statements that are so blatantly ignorant.

      I'm 25 years old, my grandparents came from Kerala and I only speak English and Malay. I've never been to India, don't speak the language and all I can say is tanah tumpahnya darahku.

       How dare you talk about fair distribution when you and your cronies have amassed vast fortunes at the expense of others? I don't see you going out among the less fortunate Malays and equitably distributing your wealth!

       If I follow from what you wrote you didn't deserve a place at medical school which means you took the place of someone who better deserved it. Which is what is happening all over this country in every arena.

       Its not racial issues that the people are most concerned about its a lack of competency that is perpetuated because of racial policies. Malaysians would not care if the vast majority of the government were Malay if they were able to discharge their duties competently.

      If there were 10 doctors and only one was Malay I would go to him if he was best at his job. But we have idiots running this country (the government, the police, the MACC, the judiciary) to the ground and they happen to be a Malay majority so of course people are pissed.

       Do you think Malaysians would be angry if the country was well run and everyone rights were upheld just because it was run by a Malay majority. Take a serious look at the majority of politicians and the rest of the people running the country (non malays included) - they are morons!

      The government is in shambles, the police are seen as the enemy and the judiciary is a joke - you really think intelligent Malaysians are angry at the Malays in general?

       We are angry at those in power because we cannot trust you to do what's in Malaysia's best interest, we don't feel safe in our own country, we have no freedom of expression because you need to keep us quiet in order to stay in power and we don't believe that when there is a crime committed you are actually to get to the bottom of it unless it serves your own interests.

       This racially charged hate mongering has to stop, it's stupid and unnecessary.

       The real issue is our country is badly run and yet the government insists on discriminatory policies that seems to ensure its continuity.

      Did you ever stop to think that the person who's place you took in medical school could have been the one to lead Malaysia the way it deserves? Maybe that merits discussion?

      I don't know her, BUT I STAND WITH HER ON HER STATEMENT....

      Let us all try to make the difference by just taking ONE simple step, get yourself registered as voters and vote for the candidates that we think can make the difference to society and country.