Seminar on “How to implement Hindu values i n your business”.

  • Hindu media monitoring Group
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2010

    Dear Hindu Brother’s and Sister’s,

    For the first time in the history of Hindu’s living in Malaysia , Hindu Business Forum is organizing a seminar on:-

    “How can we implement Hindu Values and Hindu Principles to start, develop and expand our  present and the future business”.

    Date:- 13th November, 2010.

    Speaker:- The spiritual head of the Kauai Aadheenam Hindu Monastery, Satguru Bodhinatha Veylanswami of Hawaii , USA

    Many times our Hindu friends wonder if our business decisions, activites and ventures are connected to Hindu Values and Hindu Principles.

    Many times our Hindu friends wonder if we should venture into business or just get a good paying job.

    Your questions pertaining to business decisions  and their relationship with Hindu Values and Hindu principles will be answered in this Hindu Business Forum.

    Limited place only. Invitation is available.

    Please contact asap to Kumaresh 0193874177, Anbu 0192246659, Sivajnani 0162325664. ( All Malayasia telephone number’s )

    See the enclosed Brochure.

    A noble project supported by Artha Dharma Concept Builders.

    About Artha Dharma Concept Builders:- A Hindu group of Malaysia which  focuses on spirituality based on Hinduism and related to astrology, indian martial art, language, culture, social ethics, education, training, personnel effectiveness, wealth creation, and business development.

    Artha Dharma Concept Builders
    Life Long Learning Centre, Wisma Citras,
    No 25-1 Jalan Thamby Abdullah 1
    Off Jalan Tun Sambanthan
    50470 Brickfields
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
    artha.dharma@...
    www.google.com/group/arthadharma
    www.facebook.com/artha.dharma

    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    Programme information brought to you by:

    Hindu Media Monitoring,

    New Delhi,

    India.