Anwar will be PM, ex-police interrogator says

  • r r
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2010

      I regard class differences as contrary to justice and, in the last resort, based on force.

      Albert Einstein

      “Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere . . . Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly.”
      Martin Luther King Jr.

      "All humanity is one undivided and indivisible family, and each one of us is responsible for the misdeeds of all the others. I cannot detach myself from the wickedest soul."

      "The True Measure Of A Man Is How He Treats Someone Who Can Do Him Absolutely No Good."
      Samuel Johnson