Fw: Fwd : Is Datuk Azalina (ex-Minister) the Richest Woman in the Land of 1Malaysia ?

  • Kamalanathan Sappani
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2009

      --- On Mon, 11/30/09, Kamalanathan Sappani <ksappani@...> wrote:

      From: Kamalanathan Sappani <ksappani@...>
      Subject: Fwd : Is Datuk Azalina (ex-Minister) the Richest Woman in the Land of 1Malaysia ?
      To: ksappani@...
      Date: Monday, November 30, 2009, 8:39 AM

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Joseph Danasamy <patdana777@...>
      Date: Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 10:46 AM

      From: Jeff Chan [mailto:JChan@...]
      Sent: Friday, November 27, 2009 7:41 AM
      To: martina_fung@...; peter.fung@...; ftlong88@...; Wong Siew Yoong; selvens39@...; rocky@...; wtohkk@...

      Is Azalina the Richest Woman in the Land of 1Malaysia?

      I don't think I want to provide any of my own comments here because the pictures below should be enough to tell a million tales in a million different languages. After all these photos were taken in the driveway of Azalina's own house. Let it be known that I am not the one who took the pictures - I received them via email from people who want me to distribute them as widely as possible so that the whole of Malaysia knows something about this woman that they otherwise mightn't have.
      I am aware that the cars in these images are from Azalina's personal collection. Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, SmartCar, Land Rover, (Toyota) Alphard are seen here in these images but I know there are even more cars although I do not know where she has kept them. I'm told that there are still others stored elsewhere as well. So the question is where on earth did Azalina get the money to buy not just one but so many such cars? I guess you don't have to be an expert to figure out how much they are all worth let alone those we have not seen because they are in storage. Go figure this one out.
      Check out the registration numbers of some of the cars here such as WLV-3. When did Azalina become a federal minister? When did she become a minister of tourism? When was WLV-3 registered? Put these together and find out for yourself.
      Apparently Azalina has this to say in her defence:
      "I did not rob the people of their money! I did not cheat my fellow Malays!"
      Well if that's the case, where did she get the money? Is a federal minister this well paid? Does she carry any other day jobs? Can we check our income tax? Has she fully declared all her possessions?
      Azalina, we're not idiots. You might think so but that's only your typical BN-type arrogance. Wait till we get our claws on you. Wait till we retain the powers of the courts, the power of the police, the power of the law and the power to dump you and all your cronies in labour camps.
      Azalina, we will get you. The people have made the promise.
      You are a dead little duck.

      - Anonymous (translated from Malay)

      Construction Engineering (Aust.) Pty Ltd - Confidential Communication.. This email, and any attachments, is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me by telephone and permanently delete the original and any copy of the e-mail, and any attachments and any printout of it.
      There is no warranty that this email is error or virus free. If this is a private communication it does not represent the views of Construction Engineering (Aust.) Pty Ltd. This email is copyright.  Construction Engineering (Aust.) Pty Ltd is not liable if an attachment is altered without its written consent.

      --
      Gandhi said, “If we see history, we shall find that man has been steadily progressing towards ‘Ahimsa’ [non-violence]”. Gandhi was correct. The whole mankind is moving towards perfection, Love, brotherhood & non-violence, the basic rules in the kingdom of God. Our ancestors thousands of years ago were cannibals then were ashamed to lead such life, they turned to animal hunting. Ultimately towards agriculture & turning to a vegetarian diet. Today we talk about Human rights & condemn cruelty against animals. These are clear signs of progressive ‘Ahimsa’ & diminishing ‘Himsa’ (violence). Gandhi neither claimed prophethood nor started a new religion. The real God of mankind had spoken through him, when this apostle of non- violence said, “When I search for truth, I find non-violence & when I look at non-violence, I find truth. Truth is my God; Non-violence is the means of realizing Him”.
      Dr. Kamalanathan Sappani