Update on the Omaha Ashram!

  • Sanatana Dharma
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29 11:03 PM
      An Update on the Center for Dharma Studies Project
      "Building a Future for Sanatana Dharma"

      Namaste,

      This is a brief update on the exciting new developments currently taking place with the Center for Dharma Studies ashram being created in Omaha, Nebraska.

      http://www.dharmacentral.com/ashram.php

      First, let me thank those of you who were kind enough to respond to our last message. The enthusiastic support from spiritual practitioners like yourself from throughout the nation has been overwhelming and much appreciated. We have received donations and words of support from across the length and breadth of the country.

      Our initial goal was to raise $50,000 by mid-December. We have instead raised over $100,000 for this important new Hindu project by the first week of November! As of now (December 1, 2009), we have over $111,000 to work with. This success has been due to your kind and ongoing support, and especially due to your help in getting the word out to the Hindu community. Thank you!

      We have several more fundraisers organized in various cities over the next few months. But we can always do more. If you would like to help us organize a fundraising event in your city, please contact us today.

      Our ashram committee is currently deciding between four different buildings that are all perfectly suitable for our many educational and spiritual purposes. Our goal is to place a bid on a building within the next 2-3 weeks.

      If you haven't personally donated to this important Hindu ashram project yet, I hope that you will please consider doing so now. The time is crucial right now as we enter the final stage of acquiring a building, and every penny counts. This tax year is coming to an end soon, and all donations are tax-deductible.

      Anyone who donates $1,000 or more will have their name prominently displayed on a golden plaque in the ashram's "Builders of Dharma" wall display for all visitors to see.

      For your convenience, you can offer your donations online today at:

      http://www.dharmacentral.com/ashram.php

      Or you may write a check or money order to: "International Sanatana Dharma Society".

      Postal Address:
      International Sanatana Dharma Society
      P.O. Box 390502
      Omaha, NE 68139-0502

      All donations are tax-deductible.

      Thank you again for all your help and encouragement. Together, and by the grace of Bhagavan, we will see the global rebirth of Dharma in our lifetimes!

      Aum Shanti,

      Sri Dharma Pravartaka Acharya
      (Dr. Frank Morales, Ph.D.)

      President-Acharya