Language & Business Conference & Holiday in Mauritius

  • Kamalanathan Sappani
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2006
      Dear Friends,

      As was informed about 2 months ago, all are invited to a gathering of
      Overseas Indians at Mauritius from the 20th Novembr 2006 to 25th
      November 2006. Lets celeberate the unity in Diversity by calling our
      overseas Indians to learn their Mother Tongue and cultures. The
      discussions will be centered around this and any one interested in
      presenting papers are required to forward the same to:
      ksappani@...
      We have people who speak, Punjabi, Tamils, Hindi, Bhojpuri, Telugus,
      Bengalis and other languages very keen to participate. Please give your
      inputs and let's make this event a success. There is no intentions of
      segregation here but to stand united in our diversity as INDIANS and
      leverage for the betterment of our community. Nobody chose his language
      at birth but we can chose to respect all languages.

      Supported by the Government of Mauritius and the Ministry of Overseas
      Indian Affairs in the Government of India and the Minister will
      inaugurate the function.
      There will also be a Business Conference for interested Bussinessmen who
      are keen to explore opportunities in Mauritius and the surrounding
      countries in Africa such as S. Africa, Kenya, Tanzania, Mozambique,
      Uganda, Madagascar and othering neighbouring countries. This will be
      supported by 2 leading Banks and the Deputy PM of Mauritius who is also
      the Finance Minister. We expect a group of about 30 - 50 bussinessmen
      who will be briefed on doing Bussines in that region by the CEOs of the
      Banks and the Finance Ministry Officials. You can also explore Finance
      options, Pitfalls, opportunities and Future trends.

      Tour packages are also thrown in and the holiday will be a beautiful and
      wonderful experience. For more details on Mauritius see:
      http://www.mauritius.net/

      For more details please drop a line to ksappani@... and we'll do
      our best.

      Thank you and best wishes,

      Dr. Kamalanathan Sappani
      Secretary, GOPIO International,
      012 2013165
      2A -2B, Pearl Court, Jln Thamby Abdullah, Brickfields,
      Behind Sri Kota Supermarket, next door to the Global Indian School.
      Feel free to drop in to our office for more inquiries or @ 22724677