Re: [www.umic.org.my] Re: Astro encouraging caste practice among the Malaysia Indians

  • Vejay Chin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2009
      So what now? Fight lah, fight over race, religion, color, language and forget all about fighting for our rights to live peacefully in this country with dignity.

      I have told you people that we are all Malaysians of Indian diaspora (Indian origin).

      Be it Tamil, Telugu, Malayali, Kerala, Marasti, Sikh, etc, ( I would not include Singhalese for the matter as they are commiting genocide and attrocite against Tamils in Sri Lanka) we should be all united to fight for our lost rights in this country and not bicker among ourself.

      Stop these nonsence and start thinking contructively on how to build our strategy to help Indians move forward and develop.

      2 days ago, even Tan Sri Muhiyuddin accepted that UMNO had discriminated Indians for the past 20 yrs and only concentrated on the development of Malays in this country, so what next, we have to stand up and demand whatever belong to us.

      It is going to be a long, long struggle.... never give up. Don't think of migrating either, stay back and fight. This is our country and we belong here....not elsewhere.

      Pls stop the bickering and concentrate on the bigger issue - our rights to live with dignity equally wih all races in this country Malaysia.

      The Other Press