Change in Membership to be effected tonight

  • Kiggy
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5 7:41 PM
      In order to block the entrance of any more spammers in this group I
      will change the way new members can join. They will have to be appoved
      by the adminstrator-deignated (yours truly at your service). That's
      how I've been running the Kira group (Go Join!
      years and no spammers.
    • Jeff Wee-Eng
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5 7:53 PM
        WOOT!! You da man, Kiggy!!

        In order to block the entrance of any more spammers in this group I
        will change the way new members can join. They will have to be appoved
        by the adminstrator- deignated (yours truly at your service). That's
        how I've been running the Kira group (Go Join!
        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/kira_ fan_club/) for the past couple of
        years and no spammers.