Introduction

  • setanta14
    Message 1 of 34 , Sep 6, 2005
      Greetings,

      My name is Nate, I'm 30 and have been gaming since 1983... mostly D&D
      in all of its editions, and have been using HF for about 2 years.

      I use Excel on a daily basis at work (in the telecom fraud sector),
      but I am only familiar with VB in the most general sense, so the main
      area that I wish to contribute to this project is beta-testing.

      Thanks,
      Nate Udell
    • Randy Wilde
      Message 34 of 34 , Nov 25, 2005
        It looks like heroforge.com and heroforge.org are both already taken.

        http://www.whois.net/search.cgi2?str=heroforge