RE: [Hero_Forge] SF and the TOB

  • Chris McLaughlin
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007

      Yes SF will be handling the maneuvers and stances.

      I would like a volunteer to enter the data for them.  Contact me at kilthar@...

      Cheers,
      Chris

        Now that Robert and the other Dev's have outstandingly added the TOB to
        HF, I was wondering if SF was going to compliment it.

      • Rainer
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2007
          Yeah, it was in the data entry for HF already. An entire page with
          all stances and maneuvers.

          --- In Hero_Forge@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel Skates" <zeophlite@...>