Re: [Hero_Forge] Legalities

  • Andrea
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2005
      Because WoTC already sent a C&D to Lone Paladin while he was developing
      the first version (up to .9) of HF.

      As soon as WoTC (Hasbro) will knew of this new version (finding shannon
      copy was a tad more difficult than finding this pages or Lone
      Paladin's) they will send a C&D, without even looking at our efforts to
      keep the project an "accessory" to the books…

      And WoTC is not interested in developing an an official accessory like
      this, so there's not even to think of them "helping" or accept it. Is
      possible that some people at WoTC will know (ad use!) this new version
      of HF, but if to much publicity is done over it, WoTC management will
      have to intervene to cut us down.

      So better do all the work possible to produce the accessory we want and
      have it in the wild, *then* we will bother about possible C&D…

      my 2 cents…
      Andrea
      --
      Do you want good ideas? Do you want to spark more good ideas in others?
      Relax. Play music. Break bread with a colleague. Read a poem. Open