Kagan's RPA 1.4.8

  • kagan_clearwater
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007
      I've added a tab called PC_Gear. This lets DM's add stores and items
      to the spreadsheet which can be locked with a password. The players
      are then able to choose the items the want to buy and add it to the
      list. The DM can change the list as needed and disable stores from
      showing along with 'turning off' items so that players don't see them
      in the listbox.

      Features
      -no limits on item creation*
      -no limits on store creation*
      -DM has access to the list being created.
      -weapons, armor and general items from the PH are already entered
      (only item name, gp value, and weight)

      *only limit is excel

      The weather tab got an upgrade where it can now save Locales and the
      variables you chose when selecting the weather. Type a name in the
      top box, select the weather you want to see, and chose the temps and
      hit save. After that you can come back to the same locale and use the
      same parameters.

      BUG FOUND: Please skip session 11 column on the RPA tab as it also
      puts the same value in the individual ad-hoc column. This has been
      fixed in the next release.

      I'd love to hear from you. Please send any questions or comments to
      my email address!

      Thanks,
    • kagan_clearwater
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2007
        As for the BUG, I forgot to mention that skipping session 11 is only
        needed if you are using the treasure chest buttons on the right side.
        Otherwise, it works fine.

        Again it will be fixed in the next release.

        Thanks,