Adding Spells

  • Mike Hinds
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      Whilst adding spells, I came across a curious error. The current
      SpellList table has rows to 1783. Once I exceeded this, no entry past
      that was included in the lookup function in the various Spellbook
      sheets. When updating the Spellbook sheets, the error "Unable to get
      the Match property of the WorksheetFunction class) would pop up and
      the cells responsible for the error referred back to SpellList but
      went beyond row 1783. Cell BJ2 appears to have a formula for
      determining the size of the table (the cell is labeled SpellRowCount)
      but increasing the second reference in the formula MAX(A5:A1783) did
      nothing.

      Have the developers run into this problem? Should this be included in
      the data entry document?

      Thanks,

      Mike Hinds