Spellforge 4.1.1 all spells sheet

  • orange_froth
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      Hi all,

      I'm creating an archivist, and am trying to set up the spells that
      they can sellect from other divine casters. i've followed what it says
      in spell forge about adding the spells to the custom list on the 'all
      spells' sheet, but i either can't see the spells in the archivist
      spell list or they are not appearing in the spell list page when I run it.
      What am I doing wrong, is there a bug in this version, or how do you
      add extra spells in to your lists?

      cheers all