Latest Hero Forge

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2013
      For some reason my HF files are having version issues(like all of them). Can someone post the link to the most current and up to date version of HF?
    • galagalaxia
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2013
        HeroForge save files can only be read by the same version they were
        created on. This is one of the reasons why I never used that feature, but
        instead saved a copy of the entire sheet each time.

        http://www.nzcomputers.net/heroforge/default35.asp