Re: Questions on "CSAbilities2" and "Magic Equipment" tab

  • kavalyr
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 21, 2013
      Thanks for your help! I figured manually re-entering was my only option, as the HF version I had seems to date back to an era before there was an HFG file format.

      So if I've followed these correctly, the "ADDITIONAL CHARACTER INFO/SPECIAL ABILITIES" on CSIII is carrying over information from the auto-completed "SPECIAL ABILITIES" on CSII?

      Thanks again!