Hero forge variant for adnd 2nd ed?

  • D Wilson IA
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2012

      Wondering if there is a version or variant of hero forge for adnd 2nd ed.

      Sent from mobile.

    • Joel N. Fischoff
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 2012
        >Wondering if there is a version or variant of hero forge for adnd 2nd ed.

        Well, I don't know how good they are (since it's been well over a decade
        since I played 2nd Edition), but a google on "advanced dungeons and dragons
        2nd edition character generator" gave me this:

        http://adnddownloads.com/chargen.php

        There are at least three generators on this page (Adventure Suite, Redblade
        2e, and Heroes), but, like I said, I don't know how good (or bad) they are.

        Joel