Extra Templates

  • andrew
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2012
      I have a small problem with Heroforge (D&D 3.5) v6.1.0.1.b2.14, in that I want to add the "Corpse Creature" template to a character but it doesn't seem to be available in the TEMPLATES tab. I've also tried to create it in the "Custom Race" option but that doesn't seem to work either.

      As the "Book of Vile Darkness" option is tagged on the OPTIONS page, is the Corpse Creature template not available because it hasn't been added? nor do the "Bone Creature" or "Corrupted Creature".

      Anyone able to suggest how I get the template on my character.

      Thanks
    • Logan Andrews
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2012
        If I recall correctly the templates tab has room for additions on it.  Study the tab to see what data gets put where and try adding in.