Re: Database Down

  • redmop
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2012
      which heroforge site?

      --- In Hero_Forge@yahoogroups.com, "kechlionthegreat" <kechlionthegreat@...> wrote:

      > It appears that the download site for Heroforge is down. The provided error is :
      >
      > Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '8007000e'
      >
      > [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver]General error Unable to open registry key 'Temporary (volatile) Jet DSN for process 0x1598 Thread 0xc4 DBC 0x899b024 Jet'.
      >
      > /heroforge/Connections/conn_heroforge.asp, line 4

    • kechlionthegreat
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2012
        It was the entire site, the one that had all of the downloads listed on it, but it's back up now so no worries.

        --- In Hero_Forge@yahoogroups.com, "redmop" <shawn@...> wrote:

        > which heroforge site?

      • Carl Joly
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 2, 2012
          is there any reasons why heroforge is no longer uploaded at http://www.nzcomputers.net/heroforge/  ?

          Carl

          De : kechlionthegreat <kechlionthegreat@...>
          À : Hero_Forge@yahoogroups.com
          Envoyé le : vendredi 1 juin 2012 20h24
          Objet : [Hero_Forge] Re: Database Down

          It was the entire site, the one that had all of the downloads listed on it, but it's back up now so no worries.

          --- In Hero_Forge@yahoogroups.com, "redmop" <shawn@...> wrote:

          > which heroforge site?

        • Thomas J. Spackman
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 2, 2012

            Shows up just fine for me – click the “View 3.5 Files” and it’s the 2nd button on that page.

            It was the entire site, the one that had all of the downloads listed on it, but it's back up now so no worries.

            --- In Hero_Forge@yahoogroups.com, "redmop" <shawn@...> wrote:

            > which heroforge site?

            No virus found in this message.

          • Carl Joly
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 2, 2012
              Ok but why is 6.2.0 is not there ? Is it because it still is beta ?

              Carl

              De : Thomas J. Spackman <taryble@...>
              À : Hero_Forge@yahoogroups.com
              Envoyé le : samedi 2 juin 2012 14h05
              Objet : RE: [Hero_Forge] Re: Database Down

              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 3, 2012
              From what I understand, yes.
              It’s still available from this group, but it’s not currently available on
              the website because it’s still a beta version – the one available in this
              group is a “debugging” copy.

              De : Thomas J. Spackman <taryble@...>
              À : Hero_Forge@yahoogroups.com

              De : kechlionthegreat <kechlionthegreat@...>