Heroforge Release for 6.2.0.0

  • Yon-Paul Siebeneck
    Message 1 of 72 , Mar 1, 2012

      6.2.0.0 will be released this weekend.  Just a few more minor issues to clean-up.  Thanks all for your patience over the next two days.

      Yps

    • jlmillares
      Message 72 of 72 , Apr 6, 2012
        Wow, I forgot the Vigor aura, you should insert a cell for it as well in the list, but do it over any of the already listed auras in order to increase also the named range, then make sure the order of the auras is this without blanks between them:
        Energy
        Energy Shield
        Insight
        Power