error

  • Jon Burris
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2011
      When I started using your excel program it keeps saying "A scripting framework error occured while running The UNKNOWN script UNKNOW.  Message: Incorrect format for script URI.  and cause of this it won't allow any of the drop down menus needed as well as the tome of magic does not have a box for me to put a check in.
    • r.ahlfors@galagalaxia.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 6, 2011
        What version of HeroForge? What Excel version? What platform? :)

        > When I started using your excel program it keeps saying "A scripting
        > framework error occured while running The UNKNOWN script UNKNOW.  Message:
        > Incorrect format for script URI.  and cause of this it won't allow any of
        > the drop down menus needed as well as the tome of magic does not have a
        > box for me to put a check in.

      • jnburris
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 7, 2011
          I'm using 6.1.0.1 HeroForge and I'm using openoffice.org 3.3

          --- In Hero_Forge@yahoogroups.com, r.ahlfors@... wrote:

          > What version of HeroForge? What Excel version? What platform? :)
          >
          > > When I started using your excel program it keeps saying "A scripting
          > > framework error occured while running The UNKNOWN script UNKNOW.  Message:
          > > Incorrect format for script URI.  and cause of this it won't allow any of
          > > the drop down menus needed as well as the tome of magic does not have a
          > > box for me to put a check in.

        • styphon1984
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 7, 2011
            Well that's your problem right there. This won't run in openoffice as the macro's are written for Excel.