Congratulations

  • Brian Lynn
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2011
      Jessica Rose Schneider was born at 8:32 PM (May 31st 2011, right? If correct her & I share a birthday.). She is 20.5" long & weighs 8 lb, 1 oz. Her APGAR scores were 9 & 9. Mom & daughter are doing fine.
    • B
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2011
        The subject line should have been "Congratulations Telas!!!"

        That is all.
        :-)

        --- In Hero_Forge@yahoogroups.com, Brian Lynn <b_s_lynn@...> wrote:

        > Jessica
        > Rose Schneider was born at 8:32 PM (May 31st 2011, right? If correct her & I share a birthday.). She is 20.5" long & weighs 8 lb, 1
        > oz. Her APGAR scores were 9 & 9. Mom & daughter are doing fine.

      • Telas
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 1, 2011

          That is correct, and why y'all won't be hearing too much from me over the next couple of months.

          With two daughters, I'm going to need more guns...

          Kurt "Telas" Schneider

          Creative spelling and punctuation courtesy of Google Nexus One.

          On Jun 1, 2011 11:30 AM, "B" <b_s_lynn@...> wrote:
          > The subject line should have been "Congratulations Telas!!!"
          >
          > That is all.
          > :-)
          >
          > --- In Hero_Forge@yahoogroups.com, Brian Lynn <b_s_lynn@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> Jessica
          >> Rose Schneider was born at 8:32 PM (May 31st 2011, right? If correct her & I share a birthday.). She is 20.5" long & weighs 8 lb, 1
          >> oz. Her APGAR scores were 9 & 9. Mom & daughter are doing fine.

          > <*> Your email settings:
          > Individual Email | Traditional
          >
          > <*> To change settings online go to:
          > (Yahoo! ID required)
          >
          > <*> To change settings via email:
          > Hero_Forge-digest@yahoogroups.com
          > Hero_Forge-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • D Charles Carter
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 1, 2011
            a BIG congrats to you. :)

            That is correct, and why y'all won't be hearing too much from me over the next couple of months.
            With two daughters, I'm going to need more guns...
            Kurt "Telas" Schneider
            Creative spelling and punctuation courtesy of Google Nexus One.
            On Jun 1, 2011 11:30 AM, "B" <b_s_lynn@...> wrote:
            > The subject line should have been "Congratulations Telas!!!"
            >
            > That is all.
            > :-)
            >
            > --- In Hero_Forge@yahoogroups.com, Brian Lynn <b_s_lynn@...> wrote:
            >>
            >> Jessica
            >> Rose Schneider was born at 8:32 PM (May 31st 2011, right? If correct her & I share a birthday.). She is 20.5" long & weighs 8 lb, 1
            >> oz. Her APGAR scores were 9 & 9. Mom & daughter are doing fine.

            > <*> Your email settings:
            > Individual Email | Traditional
            >
            > <*> To change settings online go to:
            > (Yahoo! ID required)
            >
            > <*> To change settings via email:
            > Hero_Forge-digest@yahoogroups.com
            > Hero_Forge-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Dave
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 1, 2011

              Congrats from a lurker.

              Sounds like a nice healthy baby size.

              Hope mom and baby are doing well.  Mine is going to be 20 this year.  You have a lot of fun times ahead of you.

              Jessica Rose Schneider was born at 8:32 PM (May 31st 2011, right? If correct her & I share a birthday.). She is 20.5" long & weighs 8 lb, 1 oz. Her APGAR scores were 9 & 9. Mom & daughter are doing fine.

              No virus found in this message.

            • matt@devney.org
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 1, 2011

                Congratulations Kurt/Telas!

                We have 2 daughters too (and 2 boys!), and they’re hard work, but absolutely worth it! Have fun!

                Matt

                That is correct, and why y'all won't be hearing too much from me over the next couple of months.

                With two daughters, I'm going to need more guns...

                Kurt "Telas" Schneider

                Creative spelling and punctuation courtesy of Google Nexus One.

                On Jun 1, 2011 11:30 AM, "B" <b_s_lynn@...> wrote:

                > The subject line should have been "Congratulations Telas!!!"
                >
                > That is all.
                > :-)
                >
                > --- In Hero_Forge@yahoogroups.com, Brian Lynn <b_s_lynn@...> wrote:
                >>
                >> Jessica
                >> Rose Schneider was born at 8:32 PM (May 31st 2011, right? If correct her & I share a birthday.). She is 20.5" long & weighs 8 lb, 1
                >> oz. Her APGAR scores were 9 & 9. Mom & daughter are doing fine.

                > <*> Your email settings:
                > Individual Email | Traditional
                >
                > <*> To change settings online go to:
                > (Yahoo! ID required)
                >
                > <*> To change settings via email:
                > Hero_Forge-digest@yahoogroups.com
                > Hero_Forge-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              • Logan Andrews
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 1, 2011
                  On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 12:59 PM, Telas <TelasTX@...> wrote:

                  That is correct, and why y'all won't be hearing too much from me over the next couple of months.

                  With two daughters, I'm going to need more guns...

                  I'm one up on you for daughters.  There are never enough guns....

                  Logan

                • matt@devney.org
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 9, 2011