Errors in HF 6.1.0.1b2.14

  • Joel N. Fischoff
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2011
      I'm not sure this is the current version - I believe it is, though. I've
      spotted some problems.

      On the Race & Stats page, in the first stat block column (BZ2, I believe),
      the special attacks and qualities section is always blank. Older versions
      of HeroForge filled this in.

      On Character Sheet I, the deity section (BG6) seems to ignore the deity
      override from the Race & Stats page.

      Finally, the Deepwyrm Drow race (from Dragon Magic) changes the Drow vision
      from Darkvision 120' to low-light vision. I've checked Dragon Magic, and I
      can't find why it's doing that. Any ideas?

      Joel
    • redmop
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2011
        Please report these in the bug tracker at http://heroforge.redmop.com