RE: Question about expert class (UA)

  • Chris McLaughlin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2010

      A question from a new user.

      Cheers,
      Chris

      From: marivoet.wesley@
      Sent: Monday, 7 June 2010 6:31 p.m.
      Subject: Question about expert class (UA)

      Hi,

      I just started to use Heroforge and it is really impressive how many features you added and how many books are supported.  Really nice!

      I have a question though about the expert/warrior classes, which I hope you can answer.  When I read the entries in Unearthed Arcana, it states that (e.g.) the expert class has 2 good saves and 1 poor, which you can assign yourself.  When using this class in Heroforge though, it only has Will saves as good save.  Also, the bonus feats (at 1st, 2nd, 4th... level ) aren't added to the number of available feats.

      Is this - at this point - as designed or am I missing something here?  I tried to browse to the projects code, but I am not that familiar yet with coding in excel so this didn't lead to an explanation.

      Any help will be greatly appreciated!

      Tnx and keep up the good work!

      Regards,

      Wesley

    • Garrett DeHoyos
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2010
        The Expert class in UA (which is a PC class) is very different from the Expert class in the DMG (which is an NPC class). I'd assume that the Expert class in HF is the one from the DMG.

        Garrett

        On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 12:58 PM, Chris McLaughlin <kilthar@...> wrote:

        A question from a new user.

        Cheers,