Spellforge Sorcerer Spell Select

  • NicholasB
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2010
      I am having a bug with spellforge. I have a 20th level sorcerer and when I go to select the spells for his sheet I am only getting cantrips. In other words I am getting a # for the quantity of spells above 1st. Is there a fix for this?
    • Chris Carman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2010
        The problem normally stems from being 21st and above. I dont have my file right now to tell you exactly what to do, but I made a similar post as a response on mantis pages about how to go about fixing it. Just head to mantis and check it out.