Re: [Hero_Forge] Re: HF and XP

  • Matt Devney
    Message 1 of 22 , Dec 1, 2009
      Yeah, I thought of that after I pressed send. It's a bit of a space hog though... 20meg vs. 0.5meg. As for editing, I do my edits to the HF sheet itself for each campaign which has unique stuff (or unique characters, anyway) in it. Helps me understand how the sheet works too. I like the idea of a huge everdancing longsword though - care to elaborate? Use my real e-mail if its too OT for this group :-)

      Matt