Re: SpellForge: Caster Boosts/Buffs

  • albertstoop
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2009
      When i print SF i always write with my pencil above the normal DC a row of evo DC. (evoker wizard). Also i write on top of the page my Caster level for Spell resistance. i got the feats (greater) spell penetration.

      1. I think buffing only {lets say} evokers caster level is difficult, but it is what i want. (revese feats) {others said this already}

      2. Instead of on the top of the page on a extra colom the DC of that spell. {spell focus ()}
      Make the save colom abit bigger and put there the DC.

      3. Put some place on the sheet for your caster level again spell resistance (greater spell penetration.)

      4. if it is to difficult for doing something or it takes to much time then i want to say: HF/SF is already great!!!!

      Albert

      --- In Hero_Forge@yahoogroups.com, "Chris McLaughlin" <kilthar@...> wrote:

      > I will look at adding a "Boosts/Buffs" Tab to SpellForge.
      > With that in mind I would like to know what specific boosts to add.
      > Please detail what the boost affects and if necessary what it does not
      > affect.
      >
      > Example:
      > Increase Effective Caster Level (+x)
      > Adds +x to the effective caster level for range, damage, duration, etc. but
      > not for number of spells per day.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Chris McLaughlin
      > "You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I
      > thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible
      > things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I
      > take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

    • Shawn Perry
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 2, 2009
        This looks like a good thing to put in the mantis bug tracker at
        http://heroforge.redmop.com/mantis

        On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 8:20 AM, albertstoop <albertstoop@...> wrote:

        > When i print SF i always write with my pencil above the normal DC a row of evo DC. (evoker wizard). Also i write on top of the page my Caster level for Spell resistance. i got the feats (greater) spell penetration.
        >
        > 1. I think buffing only {lets say} evokers caster level is difficult, but it is what i want. (revese feats) {others said this already}
        >
        > 2. Instead of on the top of the page on a extra colom the DC of that spell. {spell focus ()}
        > Make the save colom abit bigger and put there the DC.
        >
        > 3. Put some place on the sheet for your caster level again spell resistance (greater spell penetration.)
        >
        > 4. if it is to difficult for doing something or it takes to much time then i want to say: HF/SF is already great!!!!
        >
        > Albert
        >

        > --- In Hero_Forge@yahoogroups.com, "Chris McLaughlin" <kilthar@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> I will look at adding a "Boosts/Buffs" Tab to SpellForge.
        >> With that in mind I would like to know what specific boosts to add.
        >> Please detail what the boost affects and if necessary what it does not
        >> affect.
        >>
        >> Example:
        >> Increase Effective Caster Level (+x)
        >> Adds +x to the effective caster level for range, damage, duration, etc. but
        >> not for number of spells per day.
        >>
        >> Regards,
        >> Chris McLaughlin
        >> "You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I
        >> thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible
        >> things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I
        >> take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

      • Charles
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 10, 2012
          so this website is now defunct? just went there and it is gone.

          is the tools they were working on also gone?