Re: [Hero_Forge] Hero Forge in Office 2007

  • escherblacksmith
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2009
      I haven't found a way to make that work, so I leave it in compatability mode.

      I'd guess you would have rebuild the boxes in 2007 renaming and whatnot.

      07 does not always play well.
      Tom
      On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 11:14 AM, commanderfuron <commanderfuron@...> wrote:

      Everytime I save HeroForge in office 2007 it moves all the check boxes on the feats page. Does anyone have a saved version of latest sheet in 2007? I would just use the older format but I have a bunch of custom character sheets that need 2007 for some of the format options.
      thanks
      -cF

      --

      >Escherblacksmith (ĕsh-әr blăk-smĭth)>>>

      0110010101110011011000
      1101101000011001010111
      0010011000100110110001
      1000010110001101101011
      0111001101101101011010
      010111010001101000
    • Reid F Kilpatrick IV
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2009
        Rather than trying to save in Excel 07 which has an extention of xlsx try saving the file and changing the version type when you save to Excel 03. You can do this when you click save and have to put in a file name, the box below will allow you to change to an earlier version of excel for the purpose of formating.

        On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 11:14 AM, commanderfuron <commanderfuron@ yahoo.com> wrote:

        Everytime I save HeroForge in office 2007 it moves all the check boxes on the feats page. Does anyone have a saved version of latest sheet in 2007? I would just use the older format but I have a bunch of custom character sheets that need 2007 for some of the format options.
        thanks
        -cF

        --

        >Escherblacksmith (ĕsh-әr blăk-smĭth)>>>

        0110010101110011011 000
        1101101000011001010 111
        0010011000100110110 001
        1000010110001101101 011
        0111001101101101011 010
        010111010001101000

      • commanderfuron
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 11, 2009
          It has to be in office 2007 format for my custom character sheets. I tried going at it a bunch of ways but none of them converted the boxes correctly.

          I moved the boxes twice manually but I really don't want to do it again for a new version. Oh well, I guess I will leave it as it is for now. Maybe after the new release is done I will put the effort in to do it again and update my custom stuff.
        • Rainer
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 11, 2009
            Exactly how do the feat boxes move?