Re: [Hero_Forge] Re: Customization Survey

  • Matt Devney
    Message 1 of 89 , Apr 1, 2009
      Well, let's not try gild the lily shall we? Those were 'nice to have', not 'must have' features.
      Any information on the tags you can put on the tickets?

      Message 89 of 89 , Apr 8, 2009
        thanks robert.

        From: Robert Daneri <robert.daneri@ heroforgesoftwar e.com>
        To: Hero_Forge@yahoogro ups.com
        Date: Wednesday, April 8, 2009, 2:10 AM

        I believe this version has more improvements then the version you posted Telas. It does have the newer style stat block implemented and the Character Sheet I Alt but it wasn’t in Landscape.