Re: [Hero_Forge] Bug list

  • Shawn Perry
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2006
      Things that are not always active are not calculated by HeroForge.

      On Wednesday 01 March 2006 12:19 am, Tornhelm wrote:
      > Not sure about the bug list - but while trying to create one non-standard
      > character I noticed that there was no way to track which of its Manifested
      > Aspect abilities that a Killoren was currently benefiting from.
      >
      > On 2/28/06, John <fredinhome@...> wrote:
      > > Hey all,
      > >
      > > I love the updates, thank you all very much. My hat is off to
      > > Christopher Matheiu for the initial excel. My hat is of to Shannon
      > > Greene for keeping up the trend for as long as possible. I've been
      > > using an old version from Shannon Greens's website, and been hacking
      > > it from there.
      > >
      > > I'm new to the group and was wondering if there is a bug list that is
      > > maintained? I have normally use non-standard races/classes (currently
      > > a Kalashtar Cleric/Psion) and noticed a few minor issues.
      > >
      > > Also, how are development activates coordinated within this group? I
      > > am still learning some of the fun things you can do with excel but
      > > would be willing to help out.
      > >
      > > John Fredin

      > > Role playing
      > > games<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Role+playing+games&w1=Role+play
      > >ing+games&w2=Online+role+playing+games&w3=Role+playing+games+online&c=3&s=
      > >86&.sig=ZN-fObDNDiVEHVxB4XPCBw> Online role playing
      > > games<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Online+role+playing+games&w1=Ro
      > >le+playing+games&w2=Online+role+playing+games&w3=Role+playing+games+online
      > >&c=3&s=86&.sig=bbnb7x6mAzxCNouwD9aQjw> Role playing games
      > > online<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Role+playing+games+online&w1=R
      > >ole+playing+games&w2=Online+role+playing+games&w3=Role+playing+games+onlin
      > >e&c=3&s=86&.sig=dbn9viE6wzt-t_PavJfZ2w> ------------------------------
      > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      > >

      > > - Visit your group
      > > "Hero_Forge<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hero_Forge>" on the web.

      > >.com?subject=Unsubscribe>

      > > ------------------------------
    • Tornhelm
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2006
        Actually the Killoren bonus IS always active, unless the Killoren chooses not to use it. I coded a rough hack for my copy on the classes page with which I could choose between the 4 options (normal and the three manifested aspects) that manages to do the job so I am not worried.

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1, 2006
          Yes, but only one of them is active.

          I did the same thing with Chameleon, and wouldn't mind having that in for
          Killoren.

          Shawn

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 2, 2006
            Well the class page has a whole bunch of different dropdown menu's which you can only have one of at a time, so it wasn't AS much bother making another one to reference the Killoren buffs.