Wulf's special!

  • Charles Corrigan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2001
      New version contains

      - fix for mastery special case (bug has always been there)
      - improvements in small screen handling

      let me know how it works.

      regards,
      Charles
    • Wulf Corbett
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2001
        On Fri, 05 Jan 2001 21:36:05 -0000, "Charles Corrigan"
        <glorantha@...> wrote:

        >New version contains
        >
        >- fix for mastery special case (bug has always been there)
        >- improvements in small screen handling
        >
        >let me know how it works.

        Both the above look just lovely from an initial try... Now that I've
        got virtually the entire set of heortling keywords in, I can start
        making character sheets...

        Wulf