Re: Today's changes

  • Charles Corrigan
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 19, 2000
      It has the facility to create Keywords and store them (and get them
      from the web) and then drag and drop those keywords into a character
      and assigne a rating that is applied to each of the abilities or
      relationships from that key word. It does "know" that if an ability
      is duplicated in two keywords that it should use the higher rating.

      regards,
      Charles

      --- In HeroWarsProgram@egroups.com, "Guy Hoyle" <ghoyle1@a...> wrote:
      > I'm afraid I haven't been following the prograss of this program;
      does it
      > have some kind of character generator now?
      >
      > guy
    • Guy Hoyle
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 20, 2000