Today's changes

  • Charles Corrigan
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 19, 2000
      - Implemented Hero sheet messages.
      - Debugged the connection management.
      - Implemented Narrator's connection management UI.

      Note that the restrictions on opening/saving keywords have been
      removed. The restrictions were only in place for a single version -
      after that they came off but I forgot to mention it.

      My current estimates are that the networking changes should be
      complete by year end - possibly with some rough edges.

      regards,
      Charles
    • Charles Corrigan
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 19, 2000
        It has the facility to create Keywords and store them (and get them
        from the web) and then drag and drop those keywords into a character
        and assigne a rating that is applied to each of the abilities or
        relationships from that key word. It does "know" that if an ability
        is duplicated in two keywords that it should use the higher rating.

        regards,
        Charles

        --- In HeroWarsProgram@egroups.com, "Guy Hoyle" <ghoyle1@a...> wrote:
        > I'm afraid I haven't been following the prograss of this program;
        does it
        > have some kind of character generator now?
        >
        > guy
      • Guy Hoyle
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 20, 2000

          On 12/19/00 at 10:26 PM Charles Corrigan wrote:

          >- Implemented Hero sheet messages.
          >- Debugged the connection management.
          >- Implemented Narrator's connection management UI.
          >
          >Note that the restrictions on opening/saving keywords have been
          >removed. The restrictions were only in place for a single version -
          >after that they came off but I forgot to mention it.
          >
          >My current estimates are that the networking changes should be
          >complete by year end - possibly with some rough edges.
          >
          >regards,
          >Charles

          We Meddle in God's Domain So That You Don't Have To