Updates

  • Charles Corrigan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2000
      I have just uploaded the latest version of the program.

      Please re-read the HeroWarProgramChangeLog.html and
      HeroWarProgramPlans.html from the files section before downloading.

      I have temporarily disabled open/save of Keywords and Keyword Groups
      while awaiting a response from Greg Stafford on the advisability of
      providing this feature.

      Apple Macs have been removed from the installation list - I have just
      found out that there is no JRE 1.3 for them. I believe that there is
      an alpha or beta JRE 1.3 for the (alpha or beta) Mac OS X.

      I have added Brians request to my list of planned changes - any
      further ideas will be considered.

      regards,
      Charles