So...

  • RolandV
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15 9:49 AM
      I may have an opportunity to run a HeroQuest mini-campaign in the near future, and I was checking through the stuff I used to use and thought I'd check up on the program.

      Charles, any chance you could update the program in your copious free time? :)
    • Charles
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 15 6:26 PM
        --- In HeroWarsProgram@yahoogroups.com, "RolandV" <rmv1@...> wrote:

        > I may have an opportunity to run a HeroQuest mini-campaign in the near future, and I was checking through the stuff I used to use and thought I'd check up on the program.
        >
        > Charles, any chance you could update the program in your copious free time? :)

        HeroQuest is suffiently different to HeroWars that it would be a rewrite. With my other personal time projects (e.g. running the Moon Design website), I will not have the time to to this in the foreseeable future. And, to be honest, I do not have the inclination either :(

        Thanks,
        Charles