Amazing software

  • Olle Jonsson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2005
      Thanks for bringing out your toolkit and creating this fine little
      program.

      It looks like a re-implementer's dream of clarity of vision and
      everything.

      Will look at the source and have a look-see for things to learn from.
      (Gotta love open-source.)

      Thanks again,

      Olle
    • Charles Corrigan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 25, 2005
        --- In HeroWarsProgram@yahoogroups.com, "Olle Jonsson"
        <olleolleolle@h...> wrote:
        > Thanks for bringing out your toolkit and creating this fine little
        > program.
        >
        > It looks like a re-implementer's dream of clarity of vision and
        > everything.
        >
        > Will look at the source and have a look-see for things to learn from.
        > (Gotta love open-source.)
        >
        > Thanks again,
        >
        > Olle

        Thank-you. Unfortunately, I do not have the time to do anything with
        this software now.

        regards,
        Charles