Re: New Version?

  • Charles Corrigan
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2004
      --- In HeroWarsProgram@yahoogroups.com, "Manuel MOLINIER" wrote:
      > The question would then be : is the program free ?
      > if yes maybe others can see for the change.

      The program and its sources are free, released under the GPL (see
      the help while runnng the program). This means that anyone can take
      the source code (available in the files area) and make any changes
      they like. If they pass the modified program on to anyone else, they
      must also offer to give that person the source code.

      If anyone is willing to take the software and upgrade it to support
      HeroQuest then I will be delighted to offer lots of help. However,
      as a matter of courtesy, I would suggest asking Issaries for their
      approval.

      regards,
      Charles